Pulsar APX Herbal Vaporizer

$79.99

Pulsar APX Herbal Vaporizer The APX by Pulsar is an ultra compact, lightweight, portable vaporizer that measures 4" in length, meaning that it will fit comfortably in the users pocket...

Pulsar APX Herbal Vaporizer

The APX by Pulsar is an ultra compact, lightweight, portable vaporizer that measures 4" in length, meaning that it will fit comfortably in the users pocket or hands allowing a more covert vape for any daily on the go use. With a ceramic, non combustion chamber located on the top, users are surely to get the best experience out of their dry herb or concentrate. Users can go through temperature settings, ranging from 356°F to 428°F, with a press of a button, after so the device will heat up in less than a minute. This device has a 1600 mAh battery life and can quickly charged in the span of 1.5 hours through its USB port. The APX is user friendly for those who are looking into getting their own herbal vaporizer that can use both concentrate and dry herb. Please Note: This device is designed for dry herb and is not intended to be used with any other media. Product Features:

  • All in One System
    • 40 Second Heat-Up Time
  • Ceramic Heating Chamber
  • Five Temperature Settings
    • 356° to 428°F
  • LED Battery Light Indicator
    • Green Light
      • 100 to 60% Battery Life
    • Orange Light
      • 60-20% Battery Life
    • Red Light
      • 20 to 0% Battery Life
  • 1600 mAh Battery
  • USB Plug-in Charger
  • Light and Slick Design
  • 6 Month Manufacture Warranty

Product Includes:

  • One APX Pulsar Battery
  • One Removable Concentrate Cup
  • One Slip-on Mouthpiece Heat Guard
  • One Tweezers
  • One Herbal Concentrate Tool
  • Four Replacement Screen
  • One Cleaning Tool
  • One USB Charger
  • One User Manual
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks. Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.